Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Life with Little Lumen

So very much has changed since my last post and my initial plan for this blog!  I am newly married, have had a daughter who is now one, and have moved south of the metro area.  I have shifted gears, but I guess that is the intention behind this blog... tapping in to the joy that can be found by rearranging our lives as old things fall apart.  

After years of working outside the home, being a single parent of two almost grown boys, and having a pretty regular yoga practice and self-care routine, my life was shaken up with a new little one gloriously dictating my days.  Not only was I a lot younger when I had my boys, but they also have much more easy going personalities!  It has literally taken me a year to start re-claiming my health, my sleep, and my "new" identity.  I have had to re-purpose the pieces of what I thought I was and what my life was about into something even more fabulous (albeit exhausting!) than I could have imagined.    

I now stay at home and would like this blog to become a resource and discussion board for health conscious and environmentally friendly households and families.  I would like it to evolve organically, so although I have my vision of what I would like it to be like, I have no idea what exactly it will become.  I would like feedback from visitors to help determine that.  That being said, if you happen across this blog and are interested in the same things, please comment and follow as I build momentum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspire us!