Sunday, February 26, 2012

No news is good news???

For those of you following the blog, sorry for the hiatus.  I have been so busy with the new job that I haven't taken the time to post anything for over a week!

I feel frustrated sometimes lately.  I am only a few weeks from 40 and when I was younger I had envisioned my life as being so much more "together" by now.  Not that it is "apart," but perhaps my understanding of what brings me joy and changes in what I value are just so different that it is hard to compare what I thought my life would be and what it is.

At any rate, here I am.  As forty knocks on my door and the last 12 months have brought more changes to my life than ever...I can't help but wonder what the next decade of my life has in store.  What wonderful things might manifest from this glorious debris??? 

1 comment:

  1. Gretchen, 40 or 30, it's another year. It's not life-threatening. You're a great person. And as long as you have grown to have a kind personality, you have grown to a good degree. Monetary wellness is always a big plus, but not essential for a life well-lived.

    ReplyDelete

Inspire us!